If you’re in search of a classic burger, a handcrafted cocktail, or some fabulous music and entertainment in Batu Feringghi, Penang, Hard Rock Cafe Penang has your every need covered. Recently, Hard Rock Cafe Penang is on a sizzling tour of global spices. Located on the ground floor of the beachfront Hard Rock Hotel Penang, Hard Rock Cafe features the same delicious American cuisine made famous by Hard Rock Cafes across the globe.
Introducing Hard Rock Café Penang’s new limited time offer Smoke, Fire and Spice!
Free your taste buds from three selections of protein – grilled beef, chicken or shrimp skewers served hot on a warm skillet with a bed of roasted vegetables and naan bread, sesame slaw and Monterey Jack cheese served on the side.
Next, select your spice and let the staff do the job for you! There are six available sauces to choose from. Each sauce is inspired by various cuisines from around the world.
The available sauces at Hard Rock Café Penang are:-
- Kalbi (Korea) – a sweet and savory duet of soy and ginger, Korean barbecue flavour at its finest.
- Charmoula (North Africa) – a little flavour dance of cilantro, garlic, lemon and a shake of red pepper.
- Yakitori (Japan) – a fresh take on an Asian vibe with soy and Szechuan pepper.
- Chimichurri (Latin America) – a tangy mix of parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic and black pepper.
- Piri Piri (South Africa) – a scorching mix of chili peppers.
- Chicken Char Siu (China) – a sweet mix of soy sauce, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, star anise, ginger and Chinese five spices.
Smoke, Fire and Spice offering is available throughout the month of August & September 2016! Pricing as below:
- Beef: RM67.00nett
- Chicken: RM50.00nett
- Shrimp: RM65.00nett
Overall, the beef is still the best option to be grilled. Personally I love the beef to be grilled to medium rare. As for the sauce, the Kalbi sauce was something very appetizing and very commonly accepted. If you have the time to spare for some live band music and some bucks for a fiery grilled meat, this is the place for you.
Editor’s Review (5 Stars Rank):
|Corkage Charge (RM200 per bottle)|
|Smoking (available outdoor)|
Operation hours: 11.30am – 10.30pm (7 days a week)
Contact: 04-881 1711
Address: Hard Rock Hotel Cafe,Batu Ferringhi Beach,11100 Penang, Malaysia
GPS: 5° 46′ 75.95″ N, 100° 24′ 20.47″ E