Seven Skulls, this is a very unique and funky name for a bar and restaurant. I had asked why the name of this bar had been named but the owner refused to tell me why it is named as this is a multi millions dollar question. For those that know the answer please share with me as I will pay 1/2 of what I earned with you.
From outside this bar looks classic and heritage but inside this bar is designed in a modern and contemporary style.
The area of bar tender are packed with “golden liquids” and “happy juices”.
This place is so cozy and chilling. Another selling point for this place is the whole bar is in smoke free zone.
Even the entrance of the toilet is so elegant and refined.
There are also a VIP room that is available for some that love privacy. The room is equipped with Karaoke system and see through mirror to the common area. The room is available for the spending for more than RM777.
- Salted Egg Chicken Bites – Asian style crispy chicken, this is one of the great finger food for the beer drinker. The chicken slices that coated with salted egg tastes savory and crunchy.
- Beef Bruschetta – Beef bolognese on fresh herb baguette, the mince meat is blended with tomato purine, topped with melting cheese that is so rich and appetizing.
- Vasantham Shrimp – A Thai inspired deep fried breaded shrimp with herbs and spices, the shrimp cubes is battered and deep fried until golden perfection and it is served with Thai’s chili. The texture is crunchy outside while juicy inside.
- Spinach Soup – cream of spinach served with garlic custard, the creamy soup that is different from usual which served mushroom or pumpkin soup.
- Creamy Truffle Mushroom – Truffle infused mixed mushrooms with cream and herbs. The aroma of the truffle is so great and it is covered with cheese and stuffed with juicy mushrooms this is one of the divined’s dishes.
- Meatball Pasta – Juicy chicken meatball and pasta in creamy tomato sauce. The texture of the chicken meat balls are as good as the beef meat balls in term of the tender and succulent. Served with al dente spaghetti, this dish is marvelous.
- Chicken Lasagna – homemade flat pasta layered with meats and tomato and cheese sauce and mixed cheese topping. This dish is crunchy outside and juicy inside, it is one of the signatures here.
- Harissa Roasted Chicken – Marinated chicken with Mediterranean herbs and spices. Different type of dish that is not usual. However it is creamy and delicious when mised the sweet potato and the roasted chicken.
- Pan Seared Seabass with Seasonal Vegetables – the marinated seabass slice is pan fried and served with home made sauce. This is one of the selections of healthy food.
- Indomie Burger – this is the creation of Seven Skulls, the burger is cut into small pieces while pan fried with indomie before served, it is something unique and nice.
- Mix Asian Bites – The ingredients and the taste of this dish is similar to pasembur. It is one of the dishes that great of accompanying with beer.
- Kelapa Martini – the islands’ favourite thirst quencher with a twist
- The 180 – a refreshing aromatic cocktail with crushed kaffir lime leaves
- Kao Sa Jit – Tangy & tantalising mix of Kalamansi juice and asam boi body cooler
Live band every Fri & Sat from 9pm
Kids eat free: 12 years & below, every Sunday from 5pm – 9pm
Happy Hour Beer Bucket from RM55 nett
RM60 Nett – 3 Classic Cocktails or House Wine
RM35 Nett for 3 Half Pints Carlsberg or Connor’s
RM40 Nett for 3 Half Pints Asahi
Supper Promo: Every Fri, Sat & Sun | RM7 Nett per food item
Overall, the food at seven skulls just launched recently. The creation of the food here is special and unique. The cocktails here are great too. This place is great for chill out and hang out.
Editor’s Review (5 Stars Rank):
|Price (more stars, more reasonable)|
|Private Room (Private Area)|
Operation hours: 5:00pm – 1:00pm (Monday Off)
Contact: 019 771 1387
Address:46, Muntri Street, Penang