TIDO is the word for sleeping in Bahasa Indonesia and it is a casual and informal word. The same goes to TIDO Penang Hostel. This place is fun, comfortable, safe, affordable and all about leisure.
TIDO Penang Hostel is a budget hostel that caters to the niche youth market who wants something unique, memorable, affordable and fun.
TIDO Penang Hostel has rooms for everyone – students, large groups, individual backpackers and families. The hostel has accommodated not only individual travellers but a wide market of groups mainly students on field trips.
TIDO Penang Hostel houses 64 dormitory beds and 8 double rooms. Big or small, they have it all. TIDO is also one of the hostels that provides “ladies only” dormitory section, specially for female travelers.
The lounge is on the top floor and it is perfect to catch sunrise or sunset.
Facilities of TIDO:
- 24-Hour Reception
- Laundry Services
- High Speed Wi-Fi – throughout the property.
- Air-conditioned rooms – both dormitory and double room.
- Designated locker space – available in each dorm.
- Hair Dryer & ironing facilities
- Personal reading light and power outlets.
- Common area bathrooms with water heater and rain-shower
- TIDO Lounge
- Breakfast – coffee & tea and bread with condiments.
- Board Games
- TV & Computer
TIDO Penang Hostel is strategically located along Jalan Argyll in George Town, Penang. Nearby attractions include UNESCO Heritage Site, Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, St. Francis Xavier’s Church, nightlife and ample local eateries.