It is an honor to cook and write the recipe for one of the Malaysia best selling magazine, The Foodsion Magazine 食尚. The magazine was written in Chinese. However I have my recipe in English as well.
The recipes that I had provided are:
- Mango Pudding
- Orange and Banana Smoothie
- Kimchi Fried Rice
- Pre-mixed pudding powder (any brand) – 1 box
- Mango – 1
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino or preserved cherries (fresh ones would be good if you managed to get them)
- Mint leaves
Cut mango into small cubes.
- Bring 400ml of water to boil.
- Slowly stir in premixed pudding powder to the boiled water.
- Let the mixture place cool for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Mix and stir the chopped mango into pudding mixture.
- Place the mixture in to glasses and place into fridge for approximately 2 hours.
- Once the pudding is set, top the pudding with some whipped cream with cherries and some mint leaves as decoration.
Orange and Banana Smoothie
- 1 x orange
- 1 x banana
- ¾ cup of fresh milk
- 1½ table spoon of plain yogurt
- Some ice cubes
- Slice the orange into half and place them to juice blender
- Slice the banana into pieces
- Place the orange, banana, fresh milk, yogurt and ice cubes into the blender and let it mix until all ingredients are finely blended.
- Once done, it is ready to served.